Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Hard To Believe

Suspect that they hired blind people to do this years' esthetics review. (No, do not know why they insist on using that spelling of the word, either.  Surely when they fire up Word or Publisher, it must highlight it and suggest the more common "aesthetic" spelling.)


I can hang this in the garage next to the much more deserved Christmas award I got the year before last.  I should have received one last year as well and am a little annoyed by that.  I'll show them.

Related, tomorrow I think I'm going to permanently add white lights to a big branchy tree in the front yard.  A neighbor down the block did it a few Christmases ago and never took it down and apparently never got yelled at for it.  I think it looks really classy and upscale, so I'm going to do it, too.

No comments: