Thursday, April 27, 2006

If I die...

News.com had a story about what happens when someone dies and they've had a MySpace or a blog or something. It was really sad to read of these parents who learned more about their child's life after the child had passed away, or who recieved comfort from all kinds of people's responses to their children's deaths. Well, not sure if that was as much sad as heartwarming in a sad way. But it made me think... about me, of course. Should I die... if so, I'm sorry for leaving a scattered mess across the internet of all of the trivial stuff that in past generations would have stayed safely locked up in my head unlike now where it's virtual litter blowing across far too many landscapes. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll say this about the internet, back in 2000 when Jim Ford passed away, I got in touch with more of the gang from high school using net resources like classmates.com than more traditional methods like the telephone.

Meanwhile, why should you apoligize for the junk you post on the internet? ever do a google search on my name? I'm freakin' everywhere... with nothing to say. Oh, and there's also some kid who is, I believe, around 6 or 7 now named Kevin Marousek... lives in the midwest somewhere... they posted notice of his baptism online. One can only hope he becomes rich and famous.