Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy Friday

I need a laptop. I'm not updating my blog or Rachel's blog enough. I finished Marley and Me and now need to write about that. But as it stands, I only have three minutes until work starts. I rushed through my morning routine to go and get coffee and they were so quick at the Starbucks that I was to my off-ramp at the time I've typically been starting up the car at the house. It is so nice having such a short drive to work. Not sure why it takes so much longer in the evenings, unless it's simply that I don't leave work on time and then try to find alternatives with less traffic.

Speaking of traffic, I'm itching to start a Seattle blog similar to my L.A. blog. Sadly, I don't have the kind of time I did before, though, so I don't know when I'd edit it. Lunch? Maybe a little. This is my first week on the job and I've been having lunch with the boss every day. They have a great break room here with a place where you can buy simple foods and then an outside eating area surrounded by tree. It's really nice.

And now it's 8 am and I must shift into work mode. Hope everyone has a good Friday and a good weekend.

No comments: