Sunday, July 04, 2004

Michael Moore is fat

After reading all the inaccuracies in his new movie (Newsweek), it was just confirmation of my belief that he was a moron. But, then I read the two articles in Entertainment Weekly and I feel like I have a more rounded (ha) appreciation for the big man. But I am annoyed that he didn't work harder on this movie. But much props for Canadian Bacon. His next movie should be about what happens when he says no every time someone asks him if he wants to supersize it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are many bad things to be said about the film, but it's tough to say it was factually innaccruate. You can say it was poorly edited (it was), or a jumble of mis-mashed ideas (it was), but I don't think one can really call Moore a liar in this film. I'd say 75% of what was in the film was file footage taken from news agencies... raw footage of politicians speaking in context. The only innaccuracy Newsweek tried to pin on Michael Moore was he incorrectly identified the founder of the big company which boats both Bin Ladens and Bushs in its board... however, it turned out they got it wrong, not Moore, and had to retract everything.