Thursday, December 28, 2000

Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 11:19 p.m.

Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 11:19 p.m.

Poor Lori is still sick. She's been sleeping downstairs the last few nights because she's had trouble sleeping. I feel so bad for her.

Lots of people at work are sick, too. Yesterday it sounded more like a hospital. I told Wendy if sick people kept insisting on coming in to work then I was going to stay home because I didn't want to get sick.

Of course, I wore the wrong sweatshirt tonight on my walk -- it didn't have a hood. My ears got really cold. I also think that it was just colder than usual out tonight. I hope I don't get sick.

Work was ok, my computer was running really slowly and so it took all afternoon to do something that would have otherwise taken an hour or so. On the plus side, it's done and I can cross it off my to do list. Tomorrow is a short day, but I expect to have to work longer because it's the last day of the year and I'll need to get some campaigns ready for the new year.

It's also payday for Lori and for me and we still have several hundred in the bank from before. Yay us. That's pretty cool. And the bonus isn't too far off. That will erase a lot of debt.

I'm really tired so I think that's all I'm going to write for today.

No comments: