Sunday, December 24, 2000

Sunday, December 24, 2000 - 7:19 p.m.

Sunday, December 24, 2000 - 7:19 p.m.

I don't like Christmas being on a Monday. That meant an extra day before Christmas to sit around doing nothing. I'm not big on days off.

I just got back from a walk. It was at least two miles, to the office and back. I stopped in to check on my campaigns, all of which were pretty much ok, except for one thing which I hope I was able to fix.

Today was really boring. I watched Home Improvement shows until Lori came down and turned on a black and white movie. I used the computer, but it keeps crashing and I've tried everything. I think the only option left is to drop it out the window and call Prudential. It's so frustrating.

Anyhow, I'm not much in a writing mood, so I'm not going to write much tonight.

No comments: