Monday, November 05, 2001

Huh. Lesson 1. Save your data before hitting the "settings" button. Good to know.

Well, let's start this puppy up again from square one and see where it leads us.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I think I like the word blog. Reminds me of both blob and blah. I'll try to make sure this doesn't end up being either.

All you need to know about me will be revealed in good time. I'm not sure yet what I'll cover, or if I'll give this a serious go before I tire of it. Hopefully with this incredibly simple format, I'll be able to continue this. But continue it why? Well, I feel like I have something to say. I always feel like I have something to say. Unfortunately, I don't always have someone around who wants to hear it. (Often, I have people around who don't want to hear it, but are just unlucky.)

Now, I can have my little corner in cyberspace and I won't necessarily know if no one's heard it. I have a feeling that my posts will be eclectic mixes of things that I've read throughout the day that I find interesting. That and anything that casts America Online in a bad light. I'm not a big fan of theirs. But I'm unfortunately a stockholder. So maybe it's best if no one does read my blog, lest I affect my own holdings negatively. Of course, I kid. I don't think I have the power to actually sway any control over the world's largest monopoly... yet.

I think I've written enough for an introduction. I guess we'll see where this thing takes us.

No comments: