Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Never Enough Time

It's been so hot here. We've had to sleep with the windows (and blinds) open, upwards of four or more fans on to move air around. Add that to the not-enough-sleep I normally get (or don't get) and I find that I keep sleeping in and keep getting up late and eventually I'm not getting down here to ride the exercise bike early enough, so then everything is rushed. It's going to only get worse when the school year is back in session and the route I take -- literally only one of two ways to get from the houses in this community to the businesses in this community -- only starts sucking more thanks to the heavily used school crosswalk. They really need to build a bridge. I'm sure they'll just continue to have the crossing guards out there because in the short-term, that's cheaper to be sure.

No comments: