Monday, July 10, 2006

Your moms must be proud


The U.S. military is convening the military equivalent of a Grand Jury to
find out if there is enough evidence to try four men with rape and murder
and a fifth of failing to report it, among other things. The men are
accused of drinking alcohol, abandoning their posts, changing clothes to
avoid detection and then raping a 14-year-old girl, murdering her, then
setting her body on fire to destroy evidence. And then murdering two other
adults and the girl's 5-year-old sister. Hey, thanks for making America
look great. Thank God this country takes things seriously and is trying
these guys instead of sweeping it under the rug and calling it the cost of
war. Eye for an eye, I'd like to kill these guys myself. While I can't
really understand any of their actions, what kind of ****ing ***nut kills a
5-year-old? What the ****? If I weren't posting this via e-mail from my
workplace, I would be posting that word, regardless of whether or not I
thought my parents look at my blog. I don't think they should be tried. I
think they should be put in stocks in a central place in Iraq and the
Iraqis should be given lots of push-pins to jab them until they die from
the blood loss.

No comments: