Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Genius of Marc Shaiman


One of the tracks from the soundtrack for "The American President" just
played on Launchcast. I am a fan of the movie and enjoyed West Wing for a
number of years (but not to the end). I have to say what a genius Marc
Shaiman is. The music is really good, really inspiring. It feels so
infused with history, builds so well and just feels really good. Even
makes me a little sad that The West Wing is off the air, even though I
couldn't stick with it until the end. Makes me yearn to make another trip
to D.C.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WG "Snuffy" Walden scored the West Wing. He has a collection of his music, mostly acoustic guitar, called "Music By WG Snuffy Walden" if you're a fan (it includes a few tracks from West Wing). I recommend it.

Anonymous said...

um...thank you!!

Marc Shaiman

Marc Shaiman said...

um...thank you!!

Marc Shaiman