Tuesday, November 13, 2001

Ok, three trends are becoming apparent... (1) my ability to delete my own work by pressing the wrong button... (2) Mercedes.... (3) Sony Aibo.

Anyhow, Mercedes is playing around with this thing they call InfoFueling. Instead of (or as an alternative to or maybe to supplement), it's localized quick bursts of info. It's cheaper to broadcast traffic conditions to people on the road than to everyone. As for ordering music to play in the car? What's up with people's pipe dreams that people want to buy music the way they do newspapers? If anything, I'd like to rent music for a few months until I get bored with it and then get much of my deposit back, like when you sell used CD's. But I digress... the more fun story is that some researchers are trying to teach a Sony Aibo to talk. I like Sony.

And what do COOL, EGGS and WBVN have in common? Lost dreams. And now for something completely different... it's time to shave those beards and dig up those VCR's... I think the Gap should make turbans popular so that stupid people who like stereotypes can't so easily classify those that they would love to oppress. C'mon kids, let's get on the turban craze!

One more links and then I'm done for awhile. I swear... I could never be pregnant. Certainly not with four kids. Certainly not with two different birthdates. I hear it's really rare. But seriously, how do they figure stuff out like this? I mean, what if the wrong kid comes out when she's having contractions? They can't very well tell the kid to "get back in there". I tell my cat to go to bed and it mouths off at me. It goes into its room, but if I don't close the door, it comes right back out again. And besides, if a baby came out and had to go back in, would it really want to come out again? When instead it could stay inside where it was warm and comfortable? Or do they cut the mom open and pick the one they want to take out? What am I talking about? A woman I feel sorry for.

Dude, go home! They'd say that if there was anyone else left here. I welcome your emails on how I can improve the style of this thing. Should I give up and go back to one of the Cheesy(tm) Built-In Style Guides?

No comments: