Thursday, March 29, 2018

Q&A: Rhymetime

March 29 - Write down a few lines from a song or poem that you identify with today.

2014 - "O pointy birds, O pointy pointy." - L.A. Story. I really should look up the original some day.

2015 - "It's funny how distance makes everything seem small and the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all."

2016 - "Just to know you and make you known / We lift your name on high / Shine like the sun; make darkness run and hide / We know we were made for so much more than just ordinary life / it's time for us to more than just survive / We were made to thrive" - entered June 8

2017 - "Don't worry, be happy." - entered Sept. 17

2018 - "My head’s under water / But I’m breathing fine / You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind" (the amazing Julia Westlin, the only version of this song I've ever heard)



Also - there's no more to the pointy bird poem, it's a really short poem, sadly.

Oh pointy book, oh pointy book, capture our words in your gold-edged pages: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: