Tuesday, March 20, 2018

2018 Charities

I'm a bit late for this -- but then again, I've never posted my picks in the past, so I guess maybe it's no big deal that it's late. Each year, I pick several charities and put them on my Amazon Wish List. You know, as alternatives to buying me presents. These are my picks for 2018.

Burbank Arts for All - "Our mission is to ensure every student in Burbank public schools receives a quality arts education as part of their core curriculum." (Guidestar)

Autism Society of America - "The Autism Society of America has been improving the lives of all affected by autism for over 50 years and envisions a world where individuals and families living with autism are able to maximize their quality of life, are treated with the highest level of dignity, and live in a society in which their talents and skills are appreciated and valued. We provide advocacy, education, information and referral, support, and community at national, state and local levels through our strong nationwide network of Affiliates." (CharityNavigator)

No comments: