Saturday, March 31, 2018

Q&A: Necessity

March 31 - What inventions can you not live without?

2014 - The first thing that comes to mind is cars - they allows us to be in little selfish bubbles instead of in community where you can interact with people. (Later, I've drawn an arrow to this entry and added "Did I missread question?" and yes, I appear to have misspelled misread.)

2015 - Yeah, I read it wrong last year. I need internet to work and communicate with others. - entered April 1

2016 - Internet, electricity. - entered June 6

2017 - Internet. - entered April 23

2018 - Internet. (And now that I think about it, "electricity" isn't so much an invention by a discovery. Yeah, this day is all kinds of messed up.)

You can do better. Get your own copy: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: