We figured it out... in the past 36 hours, we have sold a house in California, purchased a home in Washington, and I was offered a job. It's a contract job, but a job nonetheless.
Go back a little farther and in the last week I
- celebrated a birthday
- cheered on the Seahawks (we're undefeated for Superbowl 41!)
- drove from Sea-Tac to my parent's house and back
- drove from my parent's house to Kent and back twice
- drove from my parent's house to Federal Way and back once
- ultimately put 600 miles on a rental car
- fell in love with the idea of driving a full-size (Trailblazer) SUV
- decided GM shouldn't be completely written off as producing crummy cars
- flew from L.A. to Seattle and back with a 20-month-old who didn't sleep either way (she wasn't too fussy, but she got loud)
- applied for a job
- interviewed for a job with three people
- was asked if I'd take a job
- sold a house in California
- viewed 23 houses (3 twice)
- purchased a house
- several birthday celebrations and meals
- and more I can't remember at the moment.
phew... what a long week!