Monday, May 05, 2003

Hooray... I'm once again in Kevin and Allison's good graces. In all reality, it's more likely they that weren't in my good graces, but that's all patched up. No more politics.

I read articles today in the L.A. Times (Sunday dead tree edition) on Finding Nemo and The Italian Job. Having seen the original several times as a child and not understanding much about it except that three little cars raced all over the place being silly, I am getting more excited as I hear more about the remake. Lori's free movie pass will get well used this summer, if I can help it. (Speaking of LA Times, I hate hate hate their stupid ads in front of movies. Not only that, but they need a new newspaper cover for the ad, the current one is several years out of date. The power scandals are so old news.)

No comments: