Wednesday, January 30, 2002

And in the continuing goal of fairness... AT&T posts higher than expected loss

A senator recently introduced several bills that would pay to protect government computers by establishing new groups dedicated to security and privacy.

And I thought Sprint PCS sucked. This guy's cell company sucks so bad he can't even figure out which company he's with.

This is cool... 10 things you should know or do when dealing with real estate brokers.

It looks like there won't be another rate cut. Or there wasn't another rate cut. I'm not sure. But that seems to indicate that things are looking up, even if not yet improving.

Cheney is an ass. I just know we're going to have a Democrat after GWB's 8 years are up. I wouldn't vote for Cheney.

I missed the state of the union speech, but he got interrupted by applause 70 times in a 48 minute speech. So how long was the speech? 4 hours?

Are you on crack? Someone asked that at an Enron staff meeting. I don't understand how that made it on to the tape, but it's funny.

I never liked Motley Fool. My dad said they had a lot of great content, but I was never interested in being part of a site that labelled me a fool. I do own two "Dummies" books, but that's a little different, in my opinion. Motley Fool should offer a second, identical site with a better name. I'd use it. But if you are a "fool", you'll soon be paying $5 a month to access their message boards. That should cut down on the fake press releases, right?

Two stories in one... Conan will stay with NBC and The WB will add two hours to its weekly schedule by repeating shows on early Sunday evenings.

What's the most annoying thing about your co-workers? Their stupid "Who Let the Dogs Out" ringtone.

And if you're really bored, here's a dumb new game... Googlewhack.

No comments: