Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Q&A: ๐Ÿ–ผ️

July 25 - If you could hire any artist (living or dead) to paint your portrait, who would you pick?

2014 - Shakespeare - sure, you've got Monet or Vermeer or Van Gogh, but how many paintings have you seen by Shakespeare? That would be original!

2015 - How about Bon Jovi? Similar reasoning. - entered July 26

2016 - Thomas Kinkaid. Hopefully he'd paint me really tiny in a window. - entered July 27

2017 - Bob Ross. He's paint me surrounded by Happy Trees. - entered Sept. 17

2018 - Monet - I'd really like to own a Monet (I really love "The Artist's Garden at Vรฉtheuil") and if he painted my portrait, that would probably the be the only way I'd end up with.a Monet. - entered Aug. 25

Want to track small aspects of your own life over the next five years? Get this book: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: