Saturday, May 05, 2018

Q&A: ROFLSTC

May 5 - Today was hilarious because _______.

2014 - I can't think of anything hilarious today. It was a grind.

2015 - Just woke up. So far, it's been quiet, everyone else is asleep. (That's not hilarious.)

2016 - I don't think it was, sorry. - entered May 9

2017 - It wasn't. Very tired and dragged all day.

2018 - It wasn't, but there were some ironies - (1) For a trip with Ben and Lori's mom I switched cars at the last minute so that Lori's mom wouldn't have to sit in the back seat since my car is a deathtrap with a recall they aren't ready to fix but she ended up sitting in back feeding Ben burger; (2) I was going to buy Kevin lunch but the restaurant only took cash so he ended up paying for me, Lori's mom and Ben's food.

Want to track small aspects of your own life over the next five years? Get this book: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: