Thursday, May 03, 2018

Q&A: Believe it or not...

May 3 - If you could have a superpower just for today, what would it be?

2014 - Invisibility - so I could rob a bank (though the ethics are questionable - Lori suggested maybe "see the future" in order to get better lottery numbers).

2015 - Stop time so I could get more done.

2016 - I think I'd stop time and then sit and have some coffee and enjoy the pre-sunset evening. - entered May

2017 - Ha "Pause time" was my thought. At least I'm consistent. About 48 hours to clean. - entered May 9

2018 - I guess if it's a one-time superpower, then I think flight because it would be interesting, so long as I didn't get sucked into a jet engine, living so close to the airport.

Get the superpower of remembering exactly what you were thinking on this day 5 years ago (5 years from now) by buying this book: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: