Friday, June 26, 2015

My poor, neglected blog

For not having a commute anymore, life seems to have picked up in terms of crazy busy and I'm not even exactly sure how or why.

I've been at the new job for nearly a month now and it's just flown by.  Even today I thought it was Wednesday and it turned out to be Friday.  Is work supposed to be this fun?

It's been incredibly hot these past few days.  Miserably warm at night to the point where it's been difficult sleeping.  Or difficult just laying there wishing I were sleeping.

We got an XBox this week.  I haven't had a chance to play with it that much, but I figured working for a video game company, I surely out to own something newer than the dusty Wii.  

I feel like I've been barely keeping track of everything and I think it's the lack of sleep.  It's been making me not that interested in doing very much.  Even this will probably be short.  I'm writing as I exercise, but my brain doesn't want to go the trouble be creative, insomuch as random thoughts from my head could be considered creative.

I'm back on my diet and tracking my calories (again) after too long a gap.  Still have 8 pounds to go.  It's taking forever because I haven't been taking it seriously.

I think I'm going to stop here. The act of trying to form coherent sentences is making me sleepy. Maybe that's what I'll do if I can't sleep tonight - come on here and write some more.

No comments: