Saturday, May 10, 2014

Intentionality #focus

#Leadercast yesterday was an overdue wake-up call. Earlier this year I said I needed to be intentional, and then since then, I have been anything but.

I have done that which I did not want to do and I have not done that which I wanted to do.

I have absolutely and totally failed to be intentional.  (I failed to focus.)

It isn't that life is always up, up, up, but if it's less up than down, then I'm headed in the wrong direction.

I'm headed in the wrong direction.

It's time to change that.

I can't snap my fingers and change that, but I need to figure out how to get those regular doses of that which redirects me back up.

Lots swirling around in my head right now. I think there's probably going to be some posts on the idea of fear, passion, opportunity, stuff like that, as well as a one on Leadercast itself and what I got from it.

Here I am today. Is it where I want to be? Some yes, some no. I should look into my reasons (ahem, excuses) at some point, I suppose.

It's time to change that.

No comments: