Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A BIRTHDAY SONG FOR ME!

YO HO, YO HO
A BIRTHDAY SONG FOR ME!

You're all so lucky
That you get to sing
And honor me this way!
So count it a blessing
That you were among
The lot that were able to say…

YO HO, YO HO
A BIRTHDAY SONG FOR ME!

I blush, I shudder
I act surprised
That this is all for me…
But I must confess
I deserve nothing less
So who needs humility?!

YO HO, YO HO
A BIRTHDAY SONG FOR ME!

When I go walking
Down the street
The people say, Ah, ha!
No need for delaying
I know that they're saying
Whose birthday it this - C'est moi!

YO HO, YO HO
A BIRTHDAY SONG FOR ME!

The goal of this song
Is how many me's
And I's I can squeeze in.
We're now up to twenty
But still room for plenty
So we'll start all over again…

YO HO, YO HO
A BIRTHDAY SONG FOR ME!
Post a Comment