Sunday, April 06, 2003

David Bloom, NBC reporter, died in Iraq. Not in battle, but just of a health thing. Kinda sad. I watched a lot of his coverage. MSNBC had a nice piece filled with quotes...
http://www.msnbc.com/news/896439.asp

Saw Phone Booth today. It was ok, but I'm not sure I would recommend it. It was surely tense and I couldn't figure out how they were going to get out of it, but in the end, I'm not sure how much I liked it. It was the quietest crowd I'd ever witnessed leaving the theater. It was the middle of the day and there were people of all ages, but the minute the first name popped up on the screen, most people were on their feet, filing out with civility, in silence. I guess a lot of people were unsettled.

Saw Bringing Down the House the other night. I laughed a lot. I thought it was quite funny. Not on my all-time list, but lots of laughs.

No comments: