Thursday, March 20, 2003

Wow... I was posting regularly again for awhile and then lost steam. How sad. Good thing that no one is reading this. And if you are, you're probably here by mistake and have far better things to do.

Anyone know Melinda Barlass, a 7th. grade teacher in or near Orlando, Florida? To complicate matters, she's got a new last name now. I'm too cheap to pay the $30 to become a member at Classmates.com but I went to school with her and wanted to see how she was doing. Maybe she'll search on Google for her old name and find this. Though I doubt it.

We're at war, except they keep saying 'we aint seen nothing yet'. At this rate, we never will. We'll all be done and packed up and gone home. Which is fine with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well here I am, Melinda...how funny four years later. I guess i finally got around to googling myself. Hey what's up?