Thursday, April 17, 2008

Goofy Weather



It won't. But it's crazy that this kind of stuff is still appearing on Accuweather. (Weather.com, too. But in an informal experiment last year I tallied up how many times Accuweather.com was right and how many times Weather.com was right. Can't remember how Accuweather.com did, but Weather.com was always wrong.)

Blogger Complaint.. why can I not just show this at actual size? Why must you shrink or enlarge it and then refuse to just display the actual size? Annoying!

3 comments:

Potjie said...

It won't, huh?

James Lamb / tvjames said...

:)

Well, we'll see if it snows again today.

I've check Accuweather's 15-day almost daily and in most cases in the past, it would predict snow but as it got closer to the date, the snow would be re-forecast as rain.

But yeah, it was beautiful when I went to lunch, raining when I went back to work, there was hail during the drive home and eventually snow during small group.

At least I got the "Goofy Weather" part right.

I'm Potjie said...

It won't, huh?