Friday, December 08, 2006

Unwritten

Wow, it's getting really bad this year. It's already December 8 and we've collectively completed 3 Christmas cards, I think. I would like to come into the season once where I'm not wishing it were over and done with long before Christmas ever arrived. I'll have to think about that for the rest of this season and see what I can possibly do differently next year to avoid that. (1) Do my Christmas cards in early November. (2) Do my Christmas shopping in July. (3) Take more random single days off. I'm sure I can come up with others. Readers, please hit that button below and add your own suggestions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously - this year, when i figured out that i had NO time for cards, i ordered picture cards from costco. i databased addresses for labels and printed those out. pretty much a quick christmas card, but still nice. you'll get yours soon! :)

Unknown said...

Well, you had time to create a new blog template.

James said...

Well, Kevin, I'm doing it in stages. You'll notice all the people whose sites I regularly visit are still missing. Much of the work of the new site was done by the conversion to the new blogger.

James said...

Well, Kevin, I'm doing it in stages. You'll notice all the people whose sites I regularly visit are still missing. Much of the work of the new site was done by the conversion to the new blogger.