Sunday, April 29, 2018

Q&A: Happy Pills

April 29 - Who can you make happier? How?

2014 - God. Helping us all to get better sleep. - entered May 3.

2015 - I apparently misread (arrow pointing to 2014). My children. By being more patient.

2016 - My family. I don't see them as much with my new commute. - entered Aug. 24

2017 - Trump. Resigning or passing away. - entered 5/9

2018 - Apparently misread again in 2017. Who can I make happier? I had a nice exchange with someone on Twitter who said they were lonely but who really thanked me for noticing and interacting with them. I also had a conversation recently with a past co-worker who said I was one of two mentors in their life. - entered May 1

I think you'll be happy if you buy this book. It makes a great gift for others, too: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: