Saturday, April 28, 2018

Q&A: Freaky Friday

April 28 - Who would you trade places with for just one day?

2014 - Someone who doesn't ahv to work because they have all they need so they can just stay home with their family.

2015 - Ben. I'd like to know how he experiences the world. - entered April 29

2016 - I would get myself placed on a 24-hour psych hold in a padded cell and then trade places with Trump and resign. - entered Aug. 23

2017 - This year I wondered if I committed suicide while swapped because Trump came to mind again. - entered May 9

(Note: Backstory for those who are concerned - or work for an alliteratively named government agency - this is just idle conversation we've talked about in our house... if you swap minds with someone and then commit suicide, does your mind immediately get transferred back to your body, or are you done and the other person gets stuck in your body for the rest of their life? Or - If you swap places with someone and then they are murdered, are you done, or do switch back and they are done? Are there different rules depending on how the "host" meets their end? I feel like those movies never cover topics like this.)

2018 - I can't think of anyone I want to trade places with. - entered May 1

Want to track small aspects of your own life over the next five years? Get this book: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: