Sunday, April 15, 2018

Q&A: Fame

April 15 - Which celebrity would you want to interview?

2014 - Kirsten Dunst. She seems like she must be pretty cool from the movies of hers that I've seen recently.

2015 - I can't think of any...? Not sure I care about the celebrity scene and what makes someone one and me not one.

2016 - I think most celebrities are celebrities for the wrong reasons so not sure - though Dick Van Dyke seems awesome. - entered June 10

2017 - I hate admitting he's a celebrity but Donald Trump. I want to see for myself just how stupid he is. - entered April 16

2018 - I think it would be funny to interview Taylor Swift. I suspect she is rarely around people who don't just fawn over her. I want to ask her why she takes four minutes to sing catchy two-minute-songs. It'd also be funny to see her try to cope with someone who couldn't name one of her songs. I also expect posting the interview on my blog would result in a lot of traffic, even if it wasn't traffic I cared about.

Be famous in your own mind - get this book: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: