Friday, February 08, 2008

Beat Yesterday

Hard to believe, but I feel more tired today than I did yesterday. I know I got more sleep. Maybe it was because I was suddenly awake 1 minute before my alarm was to go off. So now I sit on the exercise bike and man do my eyes hurt. Mostly just keeping only one opened.

But, it's Friday. That's encouraging. I feel like I got a lot done yesterday and got a little unburied. Today I'll hopefully be able to get some good work done on a proposal I need to build. Some people have flags or sheets they hang across their cubes to indicate that they don't want to be disturbed. I need to get one of those.

Just saw a goofy ad. Their name is "Two Men and a Truck" - and yet in the voiceover, the guy says "we're more than two men and a truck." And their website address is easily misread... www.twomen.com. Thanks to T-Mobile, I don't read "TwoMen.com" when I see that, I read "T-Women."

No comments: