Friday, February 29, 2008

wt?

Stinking cold out here. According to my car, it's 45. Probably should have worn my jacket. I've been trying to push spring along because I can't keep paying these power bills. And yet Accuweather's 15-day has snow for four or five days a week from now. Most likely, it'll eventually disappear from the forecast, but still. Snow. March. Ooookay....

Yesterday was probably one of the top 5 worst days of my professional career life. And I haven't forgotten my the layoff, the termination and every day at my last job. And all of the badness was contained in the first 30 minutes. Today will not be a repeat. Today will be good. Final day of interesting training, small group tonight and the weekend stretching out after that with a calendar that appears empty.

No comments: