Monday, December 31, 2018

Q&A: memories....

December 31 - What is your most cherished memory of this year?



2014 - Visit to Grandma’s right after I got laid off - a really great weekend that went really well.



2015 - Starting to regain confidence in my professional self.



2016 - I thought hard about WHY I believed what I believed and as a result, changed of bunch of beliefs but am more confident in them. - entered Jan. 1, 2017



2017 - (appears to be blank. how sad)



2018 - I’m not sure I have one thing. My children constantly surprise and delight me, Lori and I saw some great shows including “Come From Away” and it’s been a professionally rewarding year. But it’s also been a tough year. - entered Jan. 1, 2019



Want to track small aspects of your own life over the next five years? Get this book: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: