Monday, December 03, 2018

Q&A: clap along if you feel

December 3 - On a scale of one to ten, how happy are you?

2014 - A solid 8. Things aren't perfect but they're much better than a few months ago. - entered Dec. 7

2015 - 7 or 8. Quiet happy, but there's some things still up-in-the-air I'm looking forward to getting past. - entered Jan. 1, 2016

2016 - 8. Things are good but I'm doing things that decrease my happiness (like neglecting my diet)

2017 - 7. Lots of thins are good but a few things are bothering me. - entered Dec. 7

2018 - 8. A mortgage broker ran my credit (above 800) and then refused to try to sell me a refi (when he heard my current rate), my bloodwork looks really good (bad cholesterol a couple of points over) and things are going really well at home and work. If only things were better with this country and with the family who doesn't live here in Burbank.

Want to track small aspects of your own life over the next five years? Get this book: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: