Saturday, December 28, 2013

What Are We Listening To? (All-Time)

A lot has stayed the same from January 2013 but there are a few new ones. As usual, what the children listen to take a lot of spots on the list, mostly because they listen to a smaller selection of music. The lullabies are omitted because they far eclipse everything else.



1. Bye Bye Bye - *NSYNC [1] - I'm not even sure this has been played much this year, it's just so far ahead (from Ben asking for it over and over again a few years ago) that it'll be awhile before anything surpasses it.

2. Here with Us - Joy Williams [3]

3. Who Says You Can't Go Home - Bon Jovi (feat. Jennifer Nettles) [5]

4. Hey, Soul Sister - Train [4] - A favorite of Lori and Rachel.

5. Wacko's America - Animaniacs [new] ** - I've been listening to this regularly because I'm trying to memorize all the states and capitols.

6. Closer to Fine - Indigo Girls [new] - an old classic that continues to rise in the rankings [8]

7. I Want to Hold Your Hand - The Beatles [6] **

8. Ancient Words - Michael W. Smith [9]

9. Waiting for My Real Life to Begin - Colin Hay [13] - I had taken a break from this song for a little bit because it was now connected to a funeral, but now I'm listening to it again because it's so good.

10. The Cheap Seats - Alabama [19]

11. You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi [21]

12. You Might Think - The Cars [12]

13. Bugs are Really Swell - Jack's Big Music Show [new]

14. Girl You Know It's True - Milli Vanilli [15]

15. Keep the Candle Burning - Point of Grace [18]

16. My Savior My God - Aaron Shust [11]

17. Jack's Big Music Show Open - Jack's Big Music Show [new] **

18. In Christ Alone - Adrienne Liesching (feat. Geoff Moore) [14]

19. Jingle Bells - Barenaked Ladies [7]

20. If I Had $1,000,00 - Barenaked Ladies [20] - or as my car refers to it "If I Had S 1000"

21. Lean On Me - Club Nouveau [24]

22. You Are Holy (Prince of Peace) - Michael W. Smith [17]

23. Dialogue: "Oh, Dang" - Mystery Men (Greg Kinnear) [new] **

24. Heaven - Live [16]

25. Dialogue: "You've... Got Mail" - You've Got Mail (Tom Hanks) [new]

** YouTube where indicated, otherwise Amazon.

No comments: