Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Caddy #simplify

Caddies are great - they hold a limited amount of stuff and have a convenient handle. Around here we've got them for cleaning supplies and I have one under the sink for the products I use on a regular basis. A recent water leak made me realize, however, that storing it out-of-sight, out-of-mind wasn't such a good thing as it had been filled up with junk over time:


I'd grab what I needed without really looking and the result was utter chaos. But when the area under the sink flooded, I pulled out the caddy, realized what a mess it was and it was quick work to get it back into shape. There's probably still a few more things than I need in there (a few travel items and then two gels because one's almost empty and two colognes because there was a bunch - always seem to get them in my stocking at Christmas - and I asked Lori which ones I should keep and which I should toss) but it sure feels better.


No comments: