Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Had Forgotten

Argh, I had forgotten how agonizing life can be when you're always waiting for it to be Wednesday. Yeah, I know, that's a lot to put on a TV show, but LOST is really that good. So glad it was a two hour episode tonight and it was great how many people they worked into the episode and how quickly. And that's all I'll say since my friend Heather won't get to see it until this weekend. (Think of it this way, Heather - after eight months, what's four more days? Or - you watch it this weekend, and then it's only 3 days until another new episode - lucky!)

2 comments:

heather said...

i like your way of thinking, james! i was so peeved knowing we wouldn't be able to get to it until saturday or sunday. . .

heather said...

i like your way of thinking, james! i was so peeved knowing we wouldn't be able to get to it until saturday or sunday. . .