Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hi dee hi dee hi dee hi

Lori pointed out that her trip with the kids to see her mother this afternoon wasn't just a chance to see how Jan was doing in her new place, but that she thought I'd also appreciate the time alone. Surprisingly, I hadn't thought of that, but, yeah.

So far all I've really done is turn the music way up (it was "Minnie the Moocher" by Cab Calloway when I started this and now it's Depeche Mode's "Behind the Wheel") and do this post, but I've otherwise just been folding laundry - a never-ending task.

Hopefully the loud music and soda will wake me up because I've felt exhausted most of the day. There was a short period where I was feeling awake shortly after I had coffee, but it's gone again and now my eyes are supremely heavy.

Now, the debate in my head rages about whether to play Sim City or take the Christmas lights down from the front of the house. Hmm... me on a ladder when the family's all gone. Perhaps an argument for the safety of video games.

No comments: