Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More, More, More

Today wasn't a day for quiet introspection.  For the second day in a row, despite completely different planning and activities, I ran out of the day later than intended. But today the radio was on and it couldn't be loud enough, the music good enough or the beat fast enough.   The traffic couldn't move quickly enough and the lights couldn't be green enough.  I didn't even notice a lot of the drive, basically just focussed on getting it over with.  What a change.  Not road ragey, mind you, just ready to be done with it.  Checking the car as I pulled into the lot, saw it was 41 and decided that I wouldn't be walking before work today.  So instead I've started work earlier which means I can goof off a little more during the day or get some work done for WC, which would be great.

No comments: