Saturday, May 06, 2006

Googling Myself

Was watching an episode of "Love Monkey" that we taped. They were googling each other. So I looked myself up. Difficult to find my actual name, but most TVJames entries came back to me. So many useless addresses like tvjames@earthlink.net, tvjames@att.net, tvjames@hotmail.com, tvjames@verizon.net, all now long gone, littering the landscape, stuck in Google's cache until who knows when. It would be great to get those all changed, but then who's full of themselves. Yeah, me.

Anyhow, made me nostalgic so it's way past time that I do this, but a shoutout to the Coffee Clubbers and LOSERS and all the other Buffy fans. (Yes, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Long story, but in the end, it's how I met Lori, so a worthy and terrific story. Funny, now that I think about it, was going through boxes in the garage today and came across the DVD of the musical episode. I should watch that again sometime.)

No comments: