Thursday, June 07, 2018

Q&A: Grateful

June 7 - What do you feel grateful for today?

2014 - Beautiful weather, time with family. - entered June 8

2015 - Working from home! - entered June 8

2016 - Nice weather, good work, got rid of the couch.

2017 - Slower pace of Saturday - entered June 17

2018 - I am grateful for my job. My commute is much shorter, I have more time at home, I have more autonomy and power over what I work on, I feel valued and appreciated for my work, I like the people I work with, and I'm well compensated. I have almost no stress and I'm sleeping a lot better. I'm grateful for the weather. It's still bright and sunny outside. I feel relaxed. I feel like I'm more connected to my family. I feel less anxious. I could go on. I am grateful for a lot. I feel good.

Want to track small aspects of your own life over the next five years? Get this book: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: