Sunday, February 25, 2018

Q&A: Dreams

February 25 - What's the last dream you remember?

2014 - I was buying up all the apartments in a building for all my family members. That was a few days ago. - entered February 26

2015 - I was getting ready to go for a run and I was excited. - entered February 28

2016 - Trying to stop a large spider that might have been fake. - entered May 16

2017 - Starting high school while on vacation from work. - entered March 5

2018 - I was at a church in a room with lots of windows and I was wearing only a towel. I was trying to figure out how to get dressed without flashing anyone. No, I don't need an analysis. :)

Sweet dreams are made of cheese / Who am I to dis a Brie / I cheddar the world and a Feta cheese / Everybody's looking for Stilton. Too cheese? Maybe a book instead mayhaps? Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: