Saturday, February 03, 2018

Q&A: Sad

February 3 - On a scale of one to ten, how sad are you? Why?

2014 - One. I'm not sad. Extremely tired (kids slept poorly last night) but not sad. Just weary, exhausted, ready to be done for the night.

2015 - One. I'm not sad. Great, relaxing Saturday. Great way to start the day! - entered February 7

2016 - Four. Lori had a bad day and our house STILL hasn't closed. - entered May 2

2017 - Zero. NO SAD! Though Presidency... ugh! - entered February 4

2018 - Zero. Zero sad. #zerosadyo It’s been a quiet Saturday morning with coffee and very calm kids.

I'm not a sad lad and two years in a row suggests it's not a fad. I know the rhyming is bad... I'm not a cad, just a punny dad who think's he's rad. Don't get mad at Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal. It's not to blame, not even a tad.

No comments: