Friday, July 01, 2011

What Are We Listening To? (Christian Music)

The ones that have been in our catalog stay near the top with little change but some surprising drops for some. It was no surprise that In Christ Alone vaulted to the top as it's a favorite that's in heavy rotation in my own playlist. We have not added many to our Christian playlist recently, but Lori's addition and heavy play of JJ Heller is pretty apparent as she has several new ones debut on the list.  Sadly, there does not appear to be a video on YouTube for In Christ Alone with Adrienne Liesching featuring Geoff Moore.  An oversight, if you ask me.

1. In Christ Alone - Adrienne Liesching (feat. Geoff Moore)* [4]

2. My Savior My God - Aaron Shust [1]

3. Ancient Words - Michael W. Smith [2]

4. Keep the Candle Burning - Point of Grace [3]

5. You Are Holy (Prince of Peace) - Michael W. Smith [5]

6. Secret Ambition [6]

7. Wonderful, Merciful Savior - Selah [7]

8. In Christ Alone - Newsboys [8]

9. Here With Us - Joy Williams [13]

10. Dive - Steven Curtis Chapman [10]

11. We Humble Ourselves - Paul Baloche [9]

12. In the Light - dcTalk [12]

13. Say the Words (Now) - dcTalk [16]

14. Lord, I Life Your Name on High - SONICFLOOd [new to list]

15. Back Home - JJ Heller [new to list]

16. Who I Am Hates Who I've Been - Relient K [17]

17. He Knows My Name - Tommy Walker [new to list]

18. Saved By Love - Amy Grant [11]

19. Open the Eyes of My Heart - SONICFLOOd [25]

20. What Do I Know of Holy - Addison Road [19]

21. You Ruin Me - JJ Heller [new to list]

22. We - Joy Williams [22]

23. The Heart of Worship - SONICFLOOd [18]

24. Blessed Be Your Name - Tree63 [new to list]

25. Better is One Day - Charlie Hall [15]

*combining two copies (different albums) both in the top 25

No comments: