Wednesday, July 13, 2011

#trust30: Deep in Your Soul


Deep in Your Soul by Michael McFadden



“I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.” 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
What message is yearning inside you?  What is something you know deep in your soul?  Don’t look for someone else to describe it.  You do it.  Write it down.  Write it as a poem, a sentence or even just a string of words.  Just make sure you get it to paper.
(Author: Michael McFadden)
It's been a long day.  I wouldn't say a difficult day, though there were bits and pieces that definitely were.  But to think right now, the thought that comes to mind is pacing.  Is this pace sustainable?  For me?  For my co-workers?  For my family?  It seems like things only get busier and busier.  Everyone scurrying, scurrying.  It's 5:20 and yet I will fill most of the next seven hours before going to sleep.  And I'll wonder later about the quality of some of it.  This is not a post of unhappiness, not a post of complaint.  Just an interesting observation.
Some other ones who've posted today:

No comments: