Thursday, January 21, 2010

I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear

8:00 am - Pet peeve - people who walk on the wrong side of the stairs. Those people should probably be avoided in parking lots and grocery stores as well. I didn't spill coffee on anyone today, but if I ever do, you deserved it.

9:30 am - Just talked "Bob" off a ledge. Well, actually, "Bob" was hoping "Ken" would join him on the ledge - "Bob" wanted to punch "Ken" in the stomach and then throw him off the ledge. "Bob" didn't realize that "Ken" would probably grab him and pull him down too, and probably even turn things around in midair and use "Bob" as a landing mat. Fortunately, I've been in "Bob"'s situation enough times and thrown enough "Ken"s off the building to know that it never works. I have the bruises to prove it. I was glad to be able to use my experience to help someone else.

12:02 pm - Envious of L.A. and all the rain they're getting.

2:25 pm - Lots of coffee and a few fires... I feel jumpy. // I hate using the company refrigerators.. there's never enough space. Found my lunchbad at an angle. Good thing there was nothing that could spill. Yes, now just getting to lunch.

5:40 pm - And I thought I was going to get out of here closer to on time. Hate leaving before my staff, but Lori's got choir practice, so it's out of my hands.