Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Now I have to be interesting?

I actually went to visit my own blog tonight to see what kind of ads were at the top, what with me mentioning caskets and costco and the like. And what do I find? The ads are gone, and in there place is this fancy "Next Blog" button that takes me to a randomly recently updated blog.

Which means others might actually now see my blog. Welcome!

Anyhow, you've probably already seen this, but if you've not, check out www.jibjab.com for a very funny political parody. I've had to watch it several times now and the song has been stuck in my head for two days. Wonderful, imaginative stuff. And the voices, well done as well.

4 comments:

Varla said...

I'm reading it right now! I got here that way too...
I'm a little freaked out by the costco casket thing too...
And if you check my blog, the latest post is a joke - don't think I'm a mean person.

Anonymous said...

Varla - you didn't leave the link to your blog. But I'll keep it in mind in case I stumble upon it.

James said...

Oh... I just learned something new... when I get notified of a new post, it always comes from a fake address, even if the poster has a blogger account. But if I look at the comment, I can click on the name and find their posts. Cool.

James said...

Oh... I just learned something new... when I get notified of a new post, it always comes from a fake address, even if the poster has a blogger account. But if I look at the comment, I can click on the name and find their posts. Cool.