Thursday, December 16, 2004

So this is what it's like...

It's anarchy around here... the baby's got double ear-infections and is just coming off of a cold. But, the fever was too high for her to be in school today. On top of that, Lori and I are not on our game, we're both sick too. I don't think I've ever been sick for this long at one time before. Between my OCD, my germ phobia and what my mom refers to as a "charmed life," I've not had too many colds and rarely have they lasted for any length of time. But it's anarchy around here... chores aren't getting done, house is a mess, pets not getting enough attention, etc., etc., etc. I guess all the rules go out the window when you're sick. Now I can appreciate what people have been complaining about all this time. But I guess also not getting sick a lot is why whenever I do get sick I announce that I'm dying.

In a side note, my resident-post-commenter Kevin now has his own blog for me to go post comments on... oddly enough, it's at cindycrawford.blogspot.com

No comments: