Thursday, May 18, 2017

No Bars Blog

It's been awhile since I've added a new entry (and even longer since I transferred an entry the blog) but I have been busy and/or haven't felt much like writing. But today I find myself sitting on an empty train in the station and it's weird enough to cause me to write. I guess I had just missed a train. A few people have gotten on, but it is still very quiet. Except the announcements - they are super-loud. Aaaaand we're underway. Yay.

Had to sit in a medical waiting room yesterday for about an hour. I was subjected to the Kelly and whoever (whomever?) show and The View. I didn't have my Galaxy S5 with me with its ability to control TVs, but also people were watching it. Instead, I worked, except when an old couple gave me their phone to fix issues with it not ringing and flipping the screen every time turned it. I owe Samsung an apology.

I did but sleep well last night after a number of nights of good sleep. Poor sleep makes me sad. Not in a "as, you have Beats headphones, I feel sad for you" way but in a "I'm in a dark fog and feel bad about everything" way. Our to put it another way, "Donald Trump it's still President and I just watched the 'Jurassic Bark' episode of Futurama." Although I did watch that yesterday. Speaking of horrible Presidents, I've started watching House of Cards again. I feel like even Frank Underwood can make me have hope for the future of our country compared with what's actually happening now. Though puerile see starting to turn on dear leader so maybe the orange jumpsuit scenario will yet come to pass. One can hope.

(composed on the subway, uploaded later)

No comments: