Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What Are We Listening To? (The New Class)

So this truly is the Pentatonix show. Giving Lori all five CDs for her birthday means they rule the charts. But what of #2? A funny scene from a movie I enjoyed.




Visit Pentatonix
on YouTube



1. O Holy Night - Pentatonix

2. Cuddly Toy - Roachford



3. Starships - Pentatonix

4. Standing By - Pentatonix

5. Angels We Have Heard on High - Pentatonix

6. Carol of the Bells - Pentatonix

7. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) - Pentatonix

8. This Christmas - Pentatonix

9. Go Tell it on the Mountain - Pentatonix

10. Papaoutai - Pentatonix feat. Lindsey Stirling

11. Somebody That I Used to Know - Pentatonix

12. Aha! - Pentatonix

13. Natural Disaster - Pentatonix

14. Love Again - Pentatonix

15. Valentine - Pentatonix

16. Hey Momma / Hit the Road, Jack - Pentatonix

17. I Need Your Love - Pentatonix



18. Problem - Pentatonix

19. On My Way Home - Pentatonix

20. La La Latch - Pentatonix

21. Rather Be - Pentatonix

22. See Through - Pentatonix

23. O Come, O Come emmanuel - Pentatonix

24. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Pentatonix

25. Winter Wonderland / Don't Worry, Be Happy - Pentatonix feat. Tori Kelly

Not on the top 25, but my favorite. I listened to this a lot during the final days of my last job when I was praying desperately for a way out.



Previous: December 2013, January 2013,

No comments: